AMA digital marketing day 2012
A conference on planning and delivering effective content
Thursday 22 November 2012, Sadler’s Wells, London
In 2012, marketing is all about content. As marketers we need to be able to deliver relevant and effective content to reach our current and potential audiences. How can we do this strategically to make best use of our limited resources and ensure that our organisations are up to the challenge of operating in a digital world?
To respond to these changes there are new expectations of what we as marketers can do – we are all publishers now but do we as individuals and our organisations understand what this means? Do we have the skills to adapt to these changes successfully?
This conference will provide you with the essential skills you need to keep up to date with this changing landscape. It will help you to develop and deliver digital content to connect to your audiences more effectively and meet their raised expectations.
The digital marketing day will explore:
• how to develop effective digital content strategies,
• curating and publishing content,
• embedding digital content in our marketing strategies
• the impact of a 24/7 culture on marketers, marketing departments and organisations
The conference will offer a mix of keynote presentations, breakout sessions, case studies and networking opportunities to gain insights and inspiration from those doing innovative digital marketing across the arts and cultural sector.
It is relevant for anyone responsible for the relationship audiences have with your organisation via digital technologies including directors, those working in audience development, marketing, communications and new media.
The digital marketing day will ensure that you are ready to face the challenges of a content-focused world.
· Justin Spooner and Matthew Shorter, Co-founders and Directors of Unthinkable Consulting
· Bill Thompson, Head of Partnership Development, BBC Archives at BBC Television.
· Carol Jones, Director Marketing and Engagement, Chapter Arts Centre
· Jo Johnson, Digital Marketing Manager, London Symphony Orchestra
More speakers will be announced shortly.
Cost: £207 +VAT for non-members or £147 +VAT for AMA members
Visit www.a-m-a.co.uk/digitalmarketingday for more information. The digital marketing day is supported by Spektrix.