ARThinkSouthAsia Fellowship 2015
ARThinkSouthAsia, a program in Arts Management and Cultural Policy, is addressed to today’s cultural practitioners. ARThinkSouthAsia is an initiative of the South Asian network of Goethe Institutes - the cultural institute of the Federal Republic of Germany and The British Council - The United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities, and held in cooperation with Khoj International Artists’ Association.
Requirements for the application:
- Minimum graduate degree from a recognized university or equivalent professional qualifications and experience of at least 3 years, either in employment or freelance.
- A Detailed CV.
- Submission of an ongoing project (please note that curatorial, exhibition, or research projects are not applicable).
- Two letters of recommendation from relevant educational/professional sources
You can Apply in the following ways:
1. Online Application: The online Form is available at: Online Application Form 2015-16.
2. Hard Copy Submission The Forms are attached in PDF and .doc, Applications Forms Attached you can fill the same and send hard copy by courier/registered post to address below:
The two-week residential course in 'arts management' is aimed at arts/culture professionals to prepare them for managerial and leadership roles in an arts/culture organisation. The course is designed to include a balance of theory and professional training and consists of five to six modules which include latest thinking in cultural management in areas such as strategic planning, marketing & communication, financial planning, fundraising, cultural policy, human resources, and digital media. These modules will be led by a mix of Indian and international professional trainers and academics and will be supplemented by expert guest lectures. Participation in the residential programme is mandatory.