Books and MagazinesArts Management Network provides the world's largest directory of publications in the field of arts management. You will find more than 500 books and magazines with detailed information. If you order books with our partner Amazon, you can directly support our network. Don't hesitate to tell us via email, if you miss a book or magazine, in order to keep this directory up to date.
Category: Overview / Management Topics / Marketing & Public Relations
Creative Art Marketing (Chinese Edition)
Author: Liz Hill, Catherine O'Sullivan, Terry O'Sullivan
Description: As a comprehensive overview of all aspects of marketing in the sector, Creative Arts Marketing remains unrivalled, and in addition this edition gives new coverage of
* Current knowledge and best practice about marketing and advertising through new media
* The impact of Relationship Marketing techniques
* A wholly revised and enhanced set of cases
* Entirely revised and updated data on the arts 'industry'
Creative Arts Marketing reflects the diversity of the arts world in its wide ranging analysis of how different marketing techniques have worked for a diverse range of arts organizations. As such it is an invaluable text for both students and arts managers
* A revised and completely updated new edition of a highly successful specialist marketing title.
* Practical integration of theory and marketing best practice for the arts sector.
* Packed with new and updated examples, cases and vignettes
Paperback: 481 pages
Publisher: Five Senses; 2nd edition (March, 2004)
Added on: 2008-11-15 08:54:37